Product Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Key

My 6 year old got into my pc game collection and started using some of my manuals for cutouts. Unfortunately, when I upgraded to Windows 7 and I wanted to install the program again that is when I noticed that the damage was done. Is there anyway to get a hold of a new key? I have the original box with the SKU#, etc....
    Or am I just SOL?

*Call Epic Support* If I remember correctly if you ever used it on steam? That would have it if you had to do a wipe and reinstall of an os. Friend had the same thing happen but all we did was download the steam client and told it to re-download and install his steam games and even his UT3 d/l'ed and gave him his key. if you didn't then yes you are S.0.L and -will- need to more or less justify yourself to epic on getting it sent to you and having to buy a new key. It happens, it sucks, but there are always work arounds these days. Thank god for steam sometimes eh?

Comment

I am just having problems contacting support. Do you have a valid email or phone#? I am not having much luck at this time. BTW, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
      X