Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought Collectors Edition CD key MISSING!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Collectors Edition CD key MISSING!

Hi I bought the Collectors edition in the nice tin.

It is brand new, but it prompted me for a cd key after updates...
    A quick check through the manual and looked in box and behind the cds and there is no cd key!!!!!

What do I do this gamer is awesome and I paid for it ???

Get back to me a.s.a.p.

-God Bless

-lexybot

What about the back of the manual? The CE has it on the very back of the manual in the lower portion.

Comment

Nope, I know how they like to hide it but not anywhere, I not the first I googled it and others have had this. It is missing !!! Double checked not in case, not behind cds or on them, not on any page or outside of booklet . I need a cd code from epic... today would be nice.

Comment

well I currently not a happy bunny....

Bear in mind I am a HUGE unreal fan and I level design for ut as a hobby.
        You'd think they could respond quicker than letting other users sit here telling me how rubbish epic is....

Please Epic, I can provide pictures of my boxset and booklet and discs e.t.c. I have paid for this product I deserve to have the number to activate it so I can go online and whoop some ***.

Comment

Yes take a picture, and sue Epic! or Midway i think (they are the publisher)
          ...ow Midway is bankrupt i remember , **** you are unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by lexybot View Post
            well I currently not a happy bunny....

Bear in mind I am a HUGE unreal fan and I level design for ut as a hobby.
            You'd think they could respond quicker than letting other users sit here telling me how rubbish epic is....

Please Epic, I can provide pictures of my boxset and booklet and discs e.t.c. I have paid for this product I deserve to have the number to activate it so I can go online and whoop some ***.
            show them ur receipt and everything, then theyll pay!

Comment

I was kinda hoping someone who works for epic would get back to me on this forum...
              It seems the fans are running this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by vonnis
                Your cd-key is supposed to be on the front of the manual, atleast mine was and i have the black metal box wich includes a bonus dvd with tutorials from 3dbuzz.

But maybe its just another fault of the incompetent lamedeveloper know as Epic games.
                Dont be surprised if you dont find an asnwer here, because if its not the lack of support and incompentcy of Epic Games its the moderators of this forum removing usefull post containt helpfull info and criticism of there game company.
                It's more likely that he's lying to get a CD key. (No offence, OP, it's simply more likely.)

It's not usually the developer who makes the manual, anyway. It's usually the marketing / the publisher.

Please don't believe every ploy you hear until solid proof is provided (keeping in mind that photographs can be easily edited) lest you come accross as an ignorant troll.

You would do well to get in contact with a mod directly via a PM.

Flak or joeGraf would be good places to start.
                This troll you're listening to clearly has no idea of the support and consideration that Epic actually has shown to its fanbase throughout its history.

Comment

Sorry you'll need to buy another CD - efforts in the past to verify "missing" CD keys were blatant attempts at piracy.

Closing thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X