Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

owned for 3 years, never hosted. . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owned for 3 years, never hosted. . . . .

yo wus good, if anyone can help a homeboy out that would be gangsta!

I peeped UT3 game back in 2007 and always had to go through some shyt dealing with hosting, never got it to work and what not, can anyone help me or show me how to host, havent been playin in a while cus i been mapping or doing school ****. I tried the port forwarding thing, i got hustled by that never worked out for me . . . link to show how to host i would thank you for that. Why couldnt Epic make hosting the same way they did in UT2004 where you can just start up a game and do ya thing and people can just join? Just a question . . . . . . get at me whoever can help word out

Don't bother hosting, play on dedicated servers

Comment

I have not been able to host with my router. I tried a bunch of different things. Then one day I just went direct through my modem, and bam it worked. So I guess it was just my router.

For just playing multiplayer, I would just join the dedicated servers. They are far better than anything you would be able to host with a normal desktop. For the campaign, I would just go direct through your modem. There are ways to get a router working for hosting, but going directly through the modem eliminates alot of the headache. lol.

Comment

Alternatively, you could use Hamachi. Just host the game and have whoever wants to join type "open (Insert Hamachi IP)" in their UT3 console and it should allow them to join no problems.

Comment

Working...
        X