Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Rocket launcher glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket launcher glitch

Well it's not really a glitch or anything but when you play team deathmatch with a lot of people (usually on flashkick) your team mates tend to get in your way in a lot of unpleasent ways. For example sometimes say you got your target in sight and you fire at it and right then a team mate gets in front of your rocket and blocks it; other times you're on a small map (ex. biohazard) with 20 people and it can be very difficult to move around everybody bumping into each other; but the most annoying by far thing is when you kill yourself by firing a rocket into a team mate that gets in your face.
    I was wondering if you could do something about this like an update or something, make it like at tf2, you know, where people can get through each other but get pushed gently away if the remain into somebody and like make rockets go through other players or at least make them not harm you when they get in your face and...well i think that's about all, i could think of a lot more but it isn't really the case .

Use common sense and be happy are not playing on a friendly fire server.
    This is not a glitch, however there are plenty of other glitches in this game already.

Comment

You go play tdm with 20 players on biohazard and see how happy you'll be then .

Comment

Working...
      X