Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Editor 3 PC: My terrain vanished from all maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Editor 3 PC: My terrain vanished from all maps!

I have UT3 for the PC and everything was working smoothly until 2 days ago. I have every patch and the bonus and titan packs. Here's my problem. I was making a map in the Unreal 3 Editor, and when I added a terrain, it wouldn't show up in perspective view. It was there in all the other views, but for some reason it was invisible on perspective. At first I thought i had it on hidden or the thing was on unlit, but I checked both and it still wasn't there. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find it. And before you say that this is some noob who needs to learn how to use the editor, listen to this. I quit making the map and went to tweak one of my other already made maps. The terrain had disappeared! Same thing with all of the default maps as well. I have a Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit Dell XPS and easily reached the system requirements (as I said it was working fine before). I have Navy anti-virus software and already did two full scans. Nothing there. Sorry for the long question but I really need help. And before you say "Reinstall" I did that three times along with rebooting.

Hit "T", it will hide/show the terrain.

Comment

Working...
    X