Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Veracverax1 View Post
    For the amount of money spent on a Ps3, when their is an "System Update" required to access a game, specifically UT3, September 1st, 2009, the reps of Sony should actuallg give clear and precise directions to acquite the update instead of the BULL*&#( they give as the process. I had to go through a bunch of nonsensical bull&(#& in order to upgrade my system in order to play a game I spent a lot of money to play.

SONY get it F8&((#*((# right next time. We spend a lot of money in order to play the games you offer.
    What?
    If you mean the 3.0 update that's a big thing from sony. And It's good. And if that is what you mean, it's not related to UT3 that much.
    Also, it annoys me when you say "we". Because I don't find "system Updates" a bad thing...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 System Upgrade

PS3 System Upgrade

For the amount of money spent on a Ps3, when their is an "System Update" required to access a game, specifically UT3, September 1st, 2009, the reps of Sony should actuallg give clear and precise directions to acquite the update instead of the BULL*&#( they give as the process. I had to go through a bunch of nonsensical bull&(#& in order to upgrade my system in order to play a game I spent a lot of money to play.

SONY get it F8&((#*((# right next time. We spend a lot of money in order to play the games you offer.
Working...
X