UT3 Update issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Update issue

I having a problem with the UT3 update. This doesn't happen on a fresh install. It acts as if the left arrow key is constantly being held down. Anyone else have this problem?

Ok, I am bumping this because I need help. When I do a fresh install and apply any patch, it constantly acts like the left arrow key is being held down. EVEN without a keyboard hooked up. I even went as far as upgrading from XP to Vista.

Windows Vista: Service Pack 2
    2 gb ram
    Intel Dual Core 2.4 ghz processor

Any other info anyone needs? This ONLY happens once I install the updates and I have downloaded the updates from several different websites and reinstalled many times. Thanks.

Comment

go into your settings and check to make sure that the option to use a joystick is not ticked.

this happened to me a while back and had the same symptoms. as for how it got ticked.. I could not tell you because I didn't do it, unless I was really really drunk and just don't remember hehehe

Comment

LOL HOLY ****! that has been driving me NUTS! Thanks, bro. You saved me tearing out my hair!

Comment

not a problem man, can't be having you joining the hair club for men over a video game setting huh

Comment

Working...
          X