Ut3 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 Problem

When I try to install Unreal Tournament it will stop at the very end, give me 2 errors then ask me if I want to unblock it. Even when it's unblocked it won't work. For some reason I can't find any OpenAl files either. My binary File says that it is empty. I can't even open the game up without getting 2 errors. Is there any way I can fix this?

Did you download from steam? or is your DVD scratched or dirty? if its a download, it sounds like a incomplete/corrupt bin.. what windows platform are you installing on?

Comment

My Dvd is new and fine with no scratches at all. I didn't download it from steam. I'm not sure but my windows platform is a windows xp from atleast 5 years ago.

Comment

Im not entierly sure what the problem is, but ensure your xp is upto date? service pack 3.. update dot net framework to 3.5 and latest DirectX? can anyone else shed some light?

Comment

I had same(ish) problem, try this...take all the files OFF the dvd and place on ya desktop. then run setup.exe. work for me, i believe it was an issue with my dvd drive

hope this helps

Comment

makes good sence.

Comment

Which Setup.exe? I can't find one that is only setup.exe there are a bunch of numbers and letters after all the ones I found.

Comment

Originally posted by Umakemesick View Post
                Which Setup.exe? I can't find one that is only setup.exe there are a bunch of numbers and letters after all the ones I found.

pull all the stuff off the dvd, put it in a folder on ya desktop..find the file called SETUPUT3 its a blue square with 3 white slashes on it

Comment

Working...
                X