Can't play online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play online

First i would like to say hello to all of you!
    Now to return to the topic.. When i log on to my account and go to play online, i find a server try to log in and it starts loading the map, but suddenly it says connection failed. After that when i try to log in to some other servers it doesn't even stat to load the map it instantly says connection failed..
    Any ides what to do..?

it's either a firewall or a cd key issue i suspect the latter tbh.. you sure your cd key is valid ?

Comment

Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
      it's either a firewall or a cd key issue i suspect the latter tbh.. you sure your cd key is valid ?
      Yeah i can play the game without a problem.. And i also have the latest patch..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shmek View Post
        Yeah i can play the game without a problem.. And i also have the latest patch..
        Did you buy the game used or factory sealed?

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
          Did you buy the game used or factory sealed?
          Well i wanted to buy the game, but a friend said he has it so he gave it to me so that means it wasn't factory sealed..

Comment

well there lies the problem.. if he registered the game and played online, the cdkey wont work for you..

Comment

Originally posted by [Insta]-Loque View Post
              well there lies the problem.. if he registered the game and played online, the cdkey wont work for you..
              Hmmm pretty confusing i've given mine to a friend and bought a new one for myself... and both work fine... and i've used the one i gave away for more than 6 months.

Comment

^same here i remembered i lost my cd key and my friend who didn't play anyways gave me his cd key and could play fine with it.. untill i lost that key and he didn't wanted to give it anymore to me

Then i had to buy the game again but it was a lot cheaper then the last time i bought it.

Comment

Working...
                X