Where did my interface go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did my interface go?

I opened Unreal tournament 3 twice by accident and it crashed my computer. Upon reboot my ut3 doesn't have a full interface in the main menu. No button to even click exit. No button to play game online or change any settings. If i click next it automatically brings me to the campaign screen. I reinstalled and repatched. I deleted my cache. Problem persists.

Please help!

I just had this problem too! I tryed reinstalling patch 5 (2.1) but it didnt work.. I made a copy of my \Published\CookedPC\ Directory uninstalled UT3 and deleted the Unreal Tournament 3 Directory in MyGames folder. Reinstalled, repatched then copied the Published folder back to Unreal Tournament 3 Directory in \Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\

Worked a treat not sure what caused it tho.. let me know if it asks you for your cdkey once you install patch 5. I put my cdkey in after installing the game, then again after installing patch 5.

Comment

Thank you! This worked. It only asked me for a CD key after patch 5. I think it's because steam stores my key for the initial install.

Comment

Working...
      X