Custom weapons pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom weapons pack

So i have this weapons pack (which is the crucible weapons pack) that i wanna use on my server and the mutator does show up on the web admin mutator list but when i try to make the server run it using the change game option the server doesn't seem to load the mutator with it.

Also i want to make sure i installed this right on the ftp server so i have these files:

Im pretty sure the .u and .upk files go in UTgame/cookedpc?

UI_Cx_Scenes.upk
    UTCrucible.int
    UTCrucible.u
    UTGameUI.int
    WP_Cx_All.upk
    WP_Cx_Assault.upk
    WP_Cx_Effects.upk
    WP_Cx_Grenade.upk
    WP_Cx_Hammer.upk
    WP_Cx_Machinegun.upk
    WP_Cx_RocketLauncher.upk
    WP_Cx_Shotgun.upk
    WP_Cx_Sidearm.upk
    WP_Cx_Sniper.upk

There is also a UTcrucible.ini but I'm pretty sure that goes in utgame/conifg correct?

The whole mutator just doesn't seem to be working at all except the fact that it does show up on the mutator list but that's it. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

should be under
    C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

ini goes under config folder

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
      should be under
      C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

ini goes under config folder
      Ah but see im running on a dedicated server so i think its different? Cause i only have access through the control panel, ftp and webadmin so for a dedicated server i think it might be a little different. Thank you for the reply though.

Comment

Try puting ALL those files in "CookedPC\Runestorm\UTCrucible".

Comment

i shall try

Ah ok i will try that and tell ya if it works thanks

Edit: Also does the .ini file go in there too?

Comment

Hmm strange it seems to do the same thing still...any ideas on this? I would think that maybe i installed it wrong or something but i have no clue heh.

EDIT: Ok so i figured out that im blind or something lol cause it turns out that i forgot to install 1 file which messed the whole thing up XD...but thank you everyone for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X