This is weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is weird

A couple things have been happening lately that are really strange.

First, when I look for servers, "Betrayal" is always selected. I don't think I have ever even played it. "Deathmatch" was always the default before.

Second, my map list keeps getting shuffled. I put them in a certain order and the next time I open the game, they're messed up again. It doesn't matter whether it's instant action or I'm hosting a server. I tried cleaning out the cache.

Any ideas???

Same thing here.

Always is betrayel selected, tried to find it in the ini's be no luck.

Comment

I looked around in the .ini files too. Couldn't find anything the explain the "Betrayal" or map shuffle. I posted here because there are people that seem to know a great deal about coding stuff. It doesn't bother me enough to want to re-install the game.

Comment

anyone ???????

Comment

I tried removing files that I picked up playing on public servers. UT Comp stuff mostly. My map list still gets shuffled.

Comment

Patience young grasshopper dark forces are behind this,an epic patch will turn the force

Wax in.Wax out !

Comment

Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
              Patience young grasshopper dark forces are behind this,an epic patch will turn the force

Wax in.Wax out !
              I suspect the next patch will be released about the same time that epic dumps Gamespy.

Comment

Working...
              X