UT3 Help - Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Help - Steam

I purchased UT3 from STEAM. If I download the Titan pack or patch 4 it says UT3 is not on my computer, no matter where I point it to. Is this some flaky STEAM deal? game runs fine and all.

So how do I install the Titan pack or patches?

Thanks!

If you purchased the Unreal Tournament 3 Black edition from Steam, you already have the Titan pack and the latest patch.

The default install directory for UT3 is something like %drive%\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament 3.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi all I have a problem with the Pop up message that tells you your cd key, I cannot get rid of it. I have looked everywhere but cannot findout how to kill the bloody thing. It says at the bottom to click 'alt+tab' but when I go back to game it is still there. I hate steam more and more everyday.

I know I can play it via the in game lobby but I have a broken dvd and can only install it via a Steam backup. POO!

Please help me get rid of the cd key message.

Comment

Pressing "alt+tab" got rid of the message for me. I also got a pop-up window from Steam, when initially launching UT3 after installing, about the game key and it had a checkbox to never show the screen again. As to why your alt+tab window will not go away, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothFaerie View Post
          Hi all I have a problem with the Pop up message that tells you your cd key, I cannot get rid of it. I have looked everywhere but cannot findout how to kill the bloody thing. It says at the bottom to click 'alt+tab' but when I go back to game it is still there. I hate steam more and more everyday.

I know I can play it via the in game lobby but I have a broken dvd and can only install it via a Steam backup. POO!

Please help me get rid of the cd key message.
          I think you are misreading that Steam information box. Press "SHIFT-TAB" and you will see the Steam overlay, which has a dialog box showing you the CD-Key. Close this down and you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
          X