Need helpwith UT3 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need helpwith UT3 game

Im having problems with ut3 launch in my computer the game is installed and all is just when i want to play a box appears with UT3 exe and on bottom it says a problem has made the program stop working can someone help me please i want to play online allready.

What are your hardware specs? cpu, vid card, network card, sound card, memory, OS, etc

Has the game ever worked?

Comment

mobile intel (R)965 ExpressChipsetFamily,memory Ram 2.00GB,System type 32 bit operating system,Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU T2370 @ 1.73 Ghz and is a sony vaio with vista,please help is the launch bug vista has i think but im a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
        mobile intel (R)965 ExpressChipsetFamily,memory Ram 2.00GB,System type 32 bit operating system,Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU T2370 @ 1.73 Ghz and is a sony vaio with vista,please help is the launch bug vista has i think but im a noob.
        That's your problem, intel integrated graphics. Your notebook does not have the video hardware required to run UT3. Nothing you can do about it, you need to meet the video hardware requirement and intel integrated graphics isn't even close.

Comment

so is not going to work on this computer?

Comment

Working...
          X