X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main menu + Steam question

Hi!

Q1:
    After installing the game+bonus maps+titan+2.1 patch my main menu changed but there is no animation when i select something with the mouse.

Q2:
    My second question is not realy a technical issue. I read somewhere that the steam account stores game data(my rankings) Is this true? Because i have the DVD edition so i don't have a Steam account. So what can i do to keep track of my online statistic?

Originally posted by Szenhidrat View Post
    Hi!

Q1:
    After installing the game+bonus maps+titan+2.1 patch my main menu changed but there is no animation when i select something with the mouse.

Q2:
    My second question is not realy a technical issue. I read somewhere that the steam account stores game data(my rankings) Is this true? Because i have the DVD edition so i don't have a Steam account. So what can i do to keep track of my online statistic?
    1) Read the change log. Menu selections no longer require double click if that is the animation you mean.

2) Register through Steam. It will keep track of your achievements, auto update, etc. There is no reason not to.

Comment

Nope i don't mean the double click.

When you roll over the menu itme with the cursor the item was highlited(like win 9x++ menus) but now the "highlit" is stuck on the lowest menu item and does not move when roll over another menu item(like in win 3.1 menus)

Comment

yes this is really idiotic update, in menu is highlight lines when you select something, but this line is not moving with your mouse.. really poor.

Comment

Working...
        X