Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by blackarrow45 View Post
    thnx i kinda understand now. how about characters tho?
    This is a bit more complicated. Some require that you add info to your UTCustomChar.ini. Others do it for you. You will need to read the install info with each character.
    This one is great and is easy to install (no editing of the UTCustomChar.ini)

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=621218

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thnx i kinda understand now. how about characters tho?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MAPS (map .ini, .ut3, .upk) You may have to create a directory:
    C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSLOGINNAME\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

mutator .u files go User\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script
    mutator .upk files go User\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC
    mutator .ini files go User\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How do I Install mods?(I'm new to this)

How do I Install mods?(I'm new to this)

Ok I,m new to this game and pc gaming in general, got a new computer ) and have no clue how to install the mods i have downloaded(maps characters, and mutaters). I have searched for hours on google and these forms and can find a real tutorial(exept dozons for ps3 im pc). Can anyone help or at least derect me to a total guide to INSTALLING mods(I stress that cuz if gotten countless guides on how to make mods). Your help is apreshiated thanx
Working...
X