Where to install titan pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to install titan pack

Steam says I have version 2.1 of ut3. I downloaded the titan patch but it and I can't find where to install it. ut3.exe is in steam/steampps/unreal tournament 3/ binaries. I don't have the disks. I downloaded ut3 from steam. Help please.

I never used steam, but the titan pack downloaded from non-steam related links you just run the file and it extracts itself automatically. I'd guess it's in your steam/steamapps/unreal tournament 3 as a extract point. If that's not under your user account, cause I assume the game's globally accessible from any account on your pc.
    In a normal install it installs to C:/Program files/unreal tournament 3/ which is what gets patched and updated as administrator on windows cause it's not in a user area like C:/documents and settings/username/ . Otherwise if you have 2 users on the same pc, you'd have to install ut3 twice.

Comment

Isn't the Titan patch included in the newest steam version on UT3? The "Black" version means Titan installed.
      You can install the non Steam patch to a Steam install.
      Put the patch in:
      Program files/Steam/Steamapps/common/Unreal Tournament 3

Comment

first of all the 2.1 patch has titan pack in it. so if you have 2.1 version then and when you start it up it has the black carbon look it already is installed. so your probably waisting your time.

Comment

Working...
        X