Vista 32 bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista 32 bit

As in title, I have a Vista 32 bit. I recently purchased the game, but after I soon installed, I try to play and guess what? I get the splash screen, then the usual shut down. Annoying me a lot, I would love to find an easy way, in full detail of how to fix this. I'm not a complete techie with computers, So I really do not know how to find all that info these other people find... Please help...

What are your computers specs and does other games run fine?
    Usual shutdown, do your computer reboot or game quits back to desktop?

Comment

I don't exactly know how to find the specs, and the game just goes back to desktop.

Comment

Im now on my new laptop which has Vista 32 and unreal launch perfectly. It's not Vista fault, but computer, or installation problem.

Comment

Maybe. I'm quite ****** at it though. Mines a desk top. So it may respond differently.

Comment

You can check your computers specs on:
            Start -> Control Panel -> System
            There you see Prosessor & Memory. Now click Upper left corner 'Device Manager', and in next window click Display Adapters '+' mark to see what is your GPU(graphics card).

I guess your Graphics card(or computer) isnt powerful enought for this game. Its pretty common fault in these forums and only solution is upgrading, usually new GPU fix all things.

Comment

Well that sucks....

Comment

Working...
              X