Spaceship Cockpit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spaceship Cockpit

Hi, im using Unreal 3 Editor for a school project, and i was wondering if someone could help me out a bit.

I am trying to create a Spaceship cockpit using the 'sphere' brush, but i need it to have wall thickness as with the 'cube' brush. I dont know how to make that work.

I am using an adidtive level, because i want to put the spaceship intoo an environment later. Can anyone help me pleaze???

This picure might help clarify what i want to to:

(I looks realy wierd from the 'perspective' wiev, i dont know why)

You shouldn't be using BSP brushwork like that. It will probably result in annoying errors later on. Actually, it looks like there are already BSP errors. Those missing chunks that you can see in the perspective view are very bad and hard to fix. Here are some things you can do to fix them.
    -Align all the corners to a large grid like the 32uu grid (click on the button to the left of the camera button and right-click on the corners of the BSP)
    -Get rid of the sphere thing. It is probably messing something up.
    -Use static meshes instead of BSP when appropriate.
    -Find an existing static mesh(s) that can replace the sphere thing. If you can't find one, try making your own static mesh (I don't know how to, maybe someone else can get you started if you don't know how to either)

Comment

OK, I know the sphere thingie's no good. Ill go brows the static meshes, as you said.
      Thanx 4 the help!

Comment

Try the LT_walls package or the LT_Deco package. I think there are some dome window meshes in one of them.

Comment

Thanx a million! I found exactly what i needed
          I can continue now

Comment

Working...
          X