Titan Pack Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Pack Problem

hi, I just downloaded and installed the titan pack, and it says it did it fine. But when i go to instant action to try them, where the two new game types (forgot their names) should be, theres just blank space. I can highlight and select them, but no names. Once im past there. Any new maps look the same, empty space, highlightable and selectable. I've only tried a few different maps (rails, necris suspense, and stranded and a few others) Stranded wont even load, and the other two aren't right, smoke is replaced with random black squares and so is some other things, like blocking my view down a hallway and such. I've re-installed the pack a few times, and nothing. i've re-installed the game once, but it was exactly the same. (I didnt even have to re-do the pack)
    Any ideas?
    thanks,

Hi and welcome

Have you also installed the 4th patch (version 2.0)?
    What does your main menu say?

Greets

Comment

my main menu doesnt say anything about any versions. And titan is the first thing ive put on it. I just found my Xfire has downloaded version 2.0. I just started the patch. Ill get back to you whether or not it worked :-)

thanks

Comment

thanks, it works now :]

Comment

Working...
        X