Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

What happened to "Voice Chat" ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to "Voice Chat" ?

Up until last week, my friends and I were able to use voice chat while playing. Now it suddenly no longer works. Anyone else have this problem or know why it's happening? I have always been the server, so, nothing has changed there. It's always been a non dedicated server. I'm running the same mutators. Is this yet another bug from Gamespy?

Anyone have an answer??? This was a nice feature when it worked.

Comment

It was working this Saturday except when you pressed the key to talk, the mic. icon didn't go green like it used to.

Comment

seems like only certain ppl get responces on these forums. *shrugs*. yeah i dont think ive ever gotten it to work. i press the button, and the mic icon appears but no one responds to me. but then again, no one responds to my text chat either x_X weird.

Comment

why don't you host a game with a friend and test your mike, ask if it works etc. that's what I did when I first got my mike.

Comment

Originally posted by MAshling View Post
            why don't you host a game with a friend and test your mike, ask if it works etc. that's what I did when I first got my mike.
            I'm guessing you didn't read the first and third post. I do host a server with friends.

Comment

sorry I missread the post, actually voice chat is still working I heard someone using it today on a public server, must be something to do with your setting since you're hosting.

Comment

Working...
              X