Loading issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading issue

I am having a problem with ut3 since installing patch 4, the problem that I am having is that the game seems to stop loading just after the splash screen and before the intro video so I end up with a black screen. When I open up the task manager I see that the game has stopped responding. I have installed the latest nvidia drivers, uninstalled the game, and removed registry keys. When I reinstalled the game for the 3rd time I would install one patch then go into the game with out any issues all the way up to the 3rd patch. After installing the 4th and final patch that when I get the problem I am describing

I am using windows vista btw...

Originally posted by Defiler View Post
    I am having a problem with ut3 since installing patch 4, the problem that I am having is that the game seems to stop loading just after the splash screen and before the intro video so I end up with a black screen. When I open up the task manager I see that the game has stopped responding. I have installed the latest nvidia drivers, uninstalled the game, and removed registry keys. When I reinstalled the game for the 3rd time I would install one patch then go into the game with out any issues all the way up to the 3rd patch. After installing the 4th and final patch that when I get the problem I am describing

I am using windows vista btw...

what patches? you just need to install the latest patch, that includes ALL OF THEM.

Comment

Thanks, managed to get everything working 100% again by enabling compatibility mode for xp sp2

Comment

Working...
      X