Can this rig support UT3/UT3 mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this rig support UT3/UT3 mods?

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right thread but I had a question about my laptop specs and using UT3.

Can a Inspiron 1535 laptop with a 2.00GHz processor, 3GB ram, and 280 gig hardrive support UT3 smoothly and would I be able to use mods?

Thanks everyone. I plan on getting UT3 because it is a sick game, but I also want to mod because some of the maps I see made here ( I've been lurking here for a while) and I am a forger on Halo 3 and I make maps on FarCry 2. So I love design.

-UPDATE-
    I going to give more info, so here it is:
    Processor:Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU T5750 @2.00Ghz 2.00Ghz
    Memory (RAM):3.00 GB
    System Type: 32-bit operating system
    RECOVERY (D: ) = 9.76GB <- that is not a smiley face next to recovery, that's what it says, and I'm reading this directly from laptop screen.
    OS (C: ) = 288GB
    Display: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series

That was pretty much read directly from laptop screen, if I forgot anything tell me, and please help if you can. Thanks!

im sure it can on all low, medium texture quality, and something like 1280x800.
    Didnt know a HD3400 existed. Wonder how much of an improvement it is from the common HD3200
    playing on all low isnt really a bad thing, many people do it on higher end rigs for clarity and less distractions.

Comment

Ok thanks man. I wonder if high-end mods, or basically huge maps will lag up or freeze me. Plus the fact that this is not a gaming laptop doesnt help

Comment

HD3400 is the HD3200

when you go to device manager you will get

- Display Adapters
        |_ATI HD3400 RADEON
        |_ATI HD3200 RADEON

Comment

Working...
        X