Unreal Ed Controls???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Ed Controls???

I have had issues with unreal editor before (mainly me being stupid =P) and sadly I have another. I was making a map in subtractive mode and I was near finished (Bummer) and I think i hit something on my keyboard (Me = clumsy).

Since then All of my static meshes have disappeared, along with my entire view on my side, front, and top perspectives. I have hit all of my keys and tried everything i can think of (Sadly i couldn't think of enough).

I have opened my other maps and i was able to get most of the views to work. But the map I was working on and any new map i start won't fix.

I am asking someone for a list of actions telling me which keys on my keyboard do actions and what actions they do. I'm hoping to find out what button/key i pressed. If I can't fix it I'm going to have to redownload unreal tournament 3 again. (You can tell I mess up a lot :P) Please and thank you to anyone who is able to help me out

Another thing I have noticed is that I can't copy items anymore by using Alt then dragging

Comment

One last thing

I am sure i didn't delete all of the missing static meshes in my level because when I play it they all show

In the words of my Grandpa "Confused I am"

Comment

W = hide/show static meshes.

Comment

Working...
        X