campaign achievements on insane...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campaign achievements on insane...

I seem to have found a bug, I beat chapter 3 and 4 on insane and it didn't give me my achievement, in fact game still thinks I have not completed chapter 3, but I have 4... got the first two and stopped on chapter 3, go to continue campaign and it says my network isn't set up blah, I click start private game since insane is already checked, start private game is dark like it is selected until I hit insane, should I have to hit insane every time? or is this some other problem?

Originally posted by FX- View Post
    I seem to have found a bug, I beat chapter 3 and 4 on insane and it didn't give me my achievement, in fact game still thinks I have not completed chapter 3, but I have 4... got the first two and stopped on chapter 3, go to continue campaign and it says my network isn't set up blah, I click start private game since insane is already checked, start private game is dark like it is selected until I hit insane, should I have to hit insane every time? or is this some other problem?
    If this is the PC version then yes, this is a known bug with the achievements on every difficulty setting that will be fixed in the 2.1 patch.

Comment

Working...
    X