Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 startup crash/ multiplayer crash (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 startup crash/ multiplayer crash (PS3)

Hi Im having really bad issues with UT3 crashing almost every time I start it up!
    It will freeze before any loading screen then reboot the PS3 then it will start normally. Also if i try a splitscreen match it will freeze on the loading screen and just stay there forever...

Its really getting in the way of playing can somone help please ?

Did you have a load of mods installed before you ran patch 2.0 / Titan pack? I did (400+) ... the PS3 had started locking up every single time I installed a new map. Deleted the whole lot (all backed up luckily ), now no more problem

Comment

mmm I do have some (28) should I get rid of them and then put them back?

Comment

It probably wouldn't hurt, even if just to see whether that was the problem, provided you don't mind importing them all again. In my case there was probably one that didn't play nicely with the others, but with so many installed I couldn't tell which one it was

I had problems with the original version of Aftermath, if you had that - it wouldn't even delete from the mod browser, had to delete all installed UT3 game data & reinstall, including patches. I believe the creator has fixed it now though

Comment

well now ive cleaned out the entire folder and reinstalled it all so I reckon ill use only offical mods ^^;

Comment

Wow I have a ton of mods installed. I took me awhile to install them all. I'm afraid of deleting them and starting over. Even with all the mods disabled the game freezes during the loading screen before a match.

If I delete everything is there like a fast way to install them all again? I really don't like hunting for each mod on the internet and installing them individually via the usb memory stick. It's a time-consuming, tedious, repetitive, painstaking process that I'd like to avoid at all cost.

Comment

Working...
            X