" custom character4my guest"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" custom character4my guest"

Hello people im Crystal and i had problems plyn with my friend because the random customizations for my guest is not working property ,Y did they not think of this,UT3 is my favorite game please fix this. Also it would be cool2 if me n guest2go online. Make HISTORY GUYS B4 2012.

no one has this problem??? my guest doesnt have custom character.

Comment

I'm afraid I do not understand what the problem is that you are asking about.

"random customizations for my guest is not working properly" ... customizations of what? your guest? Are you running a server? If so, is it dedicated or not? Is your "guest" a friend that is joining the server? Is this the PC version of the game or one of the consoles?

Basically my questions are: what are you trying to accomplish? and what have you done (what settings have you used) to try to get where you want to be?

Comment

i mean a character customization and controller im shure tha epic wll fix this for next update....Hope.

Comment

I am sorry, but the reason you have not gotten any other replies in the 3 weeks since you first posted this is because no one knows what it is that you are trying to do, or how you are trying to do it, or what you are seeing when you do try.

You said "controller." Does this mean that you are using a console rather than a PC? If so, which console? a PS3 or an Xbox?

If you expect to get help, you need to explain your problem...with details.

Comment

Working...
          X