Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Unreal editor] Error when opening previously saved cooked map

Hi all,
    some time ago, i started working on a map (a CPM3a remake for UT3). Because of several reasons i stopped working on the map, now i feel like working on my map again. The only problem is that because of the long interval i have formatted my PC several times, and the only files i have left of the map are the cooked files.

When i load the cooked map in Unreal editor, everything works fine. But when saving that file and opening it again i get a don't send error report. I've tried it on 4 computers with UT3 versions varying from 1.0 to 1.3 to 2.0. Of course, i have also deleted the CookedPC folder etc.

This is mainly the error: [File:.\Src\UnBulkData.cpp] [Line: 610] I'll post my complete log file tomorrow since I'm not at home right now.

If anyone CAN open, save and reopen the file. Please tell me how you did it and/or give me the working file
    EDIT: might there be some way to "de-cook" a map, sort of decompile it.
    Cooked map file: http://files.filefront.com/DM+1on1+U.../fileinfo.html

Cya and thanks,
    Rik

Never mind, copied the contents of the map and pasted them in a new one. Now only need to remake some custom materials. Thanks for reading Thanks Z3n for helping me out

Comment

nice too read that the problem is fix with you map

Comment

I am having this issue but really do not want to resort to this method. :/

Comment

Working...
        X