I've been working a new map with stealthbenders in it, but I've noticed that for some reason, after testing with bots for about 2 minutes (In-Editor) the entire editor just suddenly crashes. This happens very consistently and always seems to happen withing 2 to 3 minutes into the game. After checking the editor's log file, I found the following snippet at the end of the log:

Code:
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Failed to find function DeployableUsedUp in UTSpiderMineTrapBlue UEDPIE_VCTF-CliffHanger.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTSpiderMineTrapBlue_1
Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
Log: === Critical error: ===
Failed to find function DeployableUsedUp in UTSpiderMineTrapBlue UEDPIE_VCTF-CliffHanger.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTSpiderMineTrapBlue_1

RaiseException() Address = 0x768a42eb (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll]
CxxThrowException() Address = 0x723f8e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_none_d08d7bba442a9b36\MSVCR80.dll]
Address = 0xbb4c52   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
Address = 0xe872454c (filename not found) 
Address = 0xe872454c (filename not found) 

Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: UALAudioDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
Log: FaceFX shutdown.
Exit: Exiting.
Exit: Name subsystem shutting down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 03/22/09 16:03:42
The log seems to suggest that the Spider mines dropped by the StealthBender are the reason for the crash, perhaps when the spider mines are all used up yet the Bender's been destroyed or something, I dunno...

I decided to try replacing it with a Necris Nightshade and it's the exact same problem with the exact same error message (even if it's in a stock map).

Is there any work-around for this (besides excluding stealthBenders from your level)? Is Epic even aware of this bug?