Cannot connect to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect to...

I can only connect to dedicated servers. --UPDATE: Please go to post #5 <-Click Link!--

When I for example try to join a Campaign (which are all non-dedicated servers) I get the 'Connection Failed' after about 60-100 sec of waiting.

I can connect to any of the other servers just fine but when it comes to a non-dedicated server.. it hangs then fails..

Please help..

(I am using Steam if that helps)

still looking for help..

Joined a campaign this morning, but that was it.. just one.. and it was mission select and of course the player did not start the map.. afk ftw..

Comment

Dedicated: False
      Version: 3797
      ServerIP: 76.27.93.51:7777

Name: Fotson
      Type: Campaign
      Map: Mission Select

--THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER I CAN JOIN (thats NOT dedicated), THOUGH FOTSON HAS BEEN AFK FOREVER.--

Comment

lol why do I have such a weird problem?

Again.. I can join any dedicated server just fine but when it comes to joining a non-dedicated server the game hangs then says "Connection Failed"

Like I said earlier, I was able to join 1 out of 50+ campaign servers but that 1 wasn't even dedicated..

What the f*ck is the problem?!?

Comment

Was able to join another few servers but its totally random on which ones i can join or not.

The problem still resides within the campaigns only, I can join any of the other servers the game has to offer but random campaign servers hang and i get the "Connection Failed".. Ive learn to wait about 10 sec after joining, if i cant join, try another, usually find a server within a few mins. Yes my filters are correct and I am not trying to join locked servers and such. : )

Comment

Working...
          X