cant play because of mouse rotating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant play because of mouse rotating

Hi guys, I bought the game yesterday, and patched it.

the game runs fine in main menu and stuff, but when I join any online match campain or anything, my mouse rotates when I spawn.

when I spawn at a random server I press fire to spawn and then the mouse just rotates.. what do I have to do, any suggestion? I cant play the game because of this

Cheers

bump!

pls, any1? I really want to play the game

Comment

change the mouse sensitivity.. in 2.0 the mouse sensitivity goes from 1-9999.. take a look in that... stardard is 2500

Comment

This was a problem with patch 1.3. Didn't know this happening with patch 2.0.

Go into your settings, under 'Input'. There was an option called 'Enable Joystick'. In patch 1.3, this option was active by default. Unchecking it will stop the spinning. In patch 2.0, it's called 'Enable Gamepad'.

Comment

I got patch 4 if I dont remember wrong.. and I cant find enable joystick nor enable gamepad :S:S

Comment

Join game, press ESC and ten navigate to INPUT and lower mouse sense a b)it. That'll fix it, seeya in the game!

Comment

hey, when I press ESC after I've joined a game, there is no "option" or settings button, nor is there something like input in the "settings" area, I've even fixed the mouse sense in control panel (PC Settings), and it wont work. I've even bought Blacksite Area 51 and the mouse is f*cked up because of the patch, it worked well before the patch, and after the patch its all weird, now I cant play any FPS again :sad:

Help!

Comment

Do you have a game pad at all plugged into your system? try unplugging it

Comment

I got my steering wheel plugged in because I usually play car sims, and after I unplugged it the mouse worked perfectly. Thank you a lot! See you guys on the server sometimes. Im called Allstar_Blood @ UT3 peace out

Comment

Working...
                  X