Map Cycle and game menu annoyances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Cycle and game menu annoyances

Im really frustrated with ut3 right now. I had 5 crashes in row and it ****** me off. I finally fixed it with MS compatibility toolkit by making a single proc affinity fix. But jeez the menus. Here is what is so stupid about the menu's

1 I click on deathmatch, map select appears. If I just double click on a map 2 things happen. 1 After I finish the map it just reloads the same map it dosen't load the map cycle that I previously set up. 2 It doesn't load the mutators. WHYTF does it do that

2 If I open the map cycle menu and hit start game. Map cycle loads the next map on the list BUT mutators don't get loaded! WTF!

3 If I open map cycle, click next, then click mutators, then accept, and finally start game. Map cycle and mutators are loaded. WHYTF is it set up this way. Its ****ing STUPID.

4 Once the map cycle and mutators are loaded sometimes after I finish the map the next map dosen't load. The scoreboard appers and there is no Loading at the bottom. Theres just the Back button. If you click the back button nothing happens. You have to exit to the main menu and start over! AND YOU HAVE to go to map cycle, and mutators menu to have all your settings loaded OR youll just have the problems I listed above! Sometimes this glitch happens a couple times in a row. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
Working...
X