ps3 wont auto update to 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 wont auto update to 2.0

my friend tried to get update 2.0 for ps3 but it won't automatically update. he tried deleting the game data and reinstall it but when stating it says it has update 1.2 waiting for him to download. he did this but no new updates are offered after that. he can't install the psn map pack either... can someone help me out?

Because it isn't out yet for PS3, yet. You'll have to wait 2 weeks from last Thursday.

Comment

that is really weird.......... it updated mine last week.... wich version was that then? it says 2.0 when i look at information. and besides there is already a 1.3 version. why is it that my friend only gets 1.2 ? thank u 4 ur time

Comment

Originally posted by mako_cloud View Post
        that is really weird.......... it updated mine last week.... wich version was that then? it says 2.0 when i look at information. and besides there is already a 1.3 version. why is it that my friend only gets 1.2 ? thank u 4 ur time
        Apparently the patch is out for the Euro copy of UT3, but not yet for US versions.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainObvious View Post
          Apparently the patch is out for the Euro copy of UT3, but not yet for US versions.
          hmm... that still doesn't explain why my buddy who lives 10 miles from me can't install the psn map-pack and the 2.0 version... hmm, i guess we have to wait and see...

Comment

Working...
          X