Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings not saved after patch 2.0

Hello,

All my settings (audio, key maps, ...) except display settings are not saved after I installed patch 2.0 and the Titan Pack. Each time I start a new game, I have to remap my keys, etc. However CD Key and displayed settings are saved.

With the previous patch, I had the same issue which I solved by adding the "-nohomedir" parameter. It's not working anymore. I tried to reset the path to My Documents (My Documents is usually located in D:\) to the default one, but it does not change anything.

Any idea ?

Thanks

I had the same issue, not straight away but the same as you. I kept getting some weird text appear in the mouse sensitivity box as well which had something in about online default.
    What I did was turn off my modem so the game couldn't log me in and then I loaded up the game and hit the Play Offline button, redid my keys, exited the game, turned modem back on, rebooted and then after that it was all good.

Comment

Well, unfortunately my Internet connection is limited by a proxy so I cannot login online. I guess that's the issue with my UT3 not saving the settings Bad design...

Comment

Working...
      X