Campaign Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign Freezes

Hello does anyone know the solution to this problem? I have patch 4, and titan pack installed. When ever i start a new campaign it always freezes in betweenn 4-7 seconds of the intro movie. Can anyone help?

I also have the same problem and need some help. I am using UT3 through steam. I tried updating drivers and doing the tweak to enable ATI shader searching or whatever, still same results. The cut scenes play a little bit then the game freezes.

Video: Sapphire Radeon X1650

Comment

same thing happens here.. been tryin to fix this since i bought the game a week ago.. starting to really make me mad.. when my game freezes cant even alt+tab have to reset from tower.. my fiance has no problems with his.. have no idea why it wont work..

video: Nvidia 8600

Comment

Ok, I've found an easy enough way to fix this problem.

Under the main program install for UT3, Delete or move the folder \unreal tournament 3\UTGame\Movies

This will prevent movies from playing since the game can't find them anymore. This is the only fix I have found so far to get campaign to work. This of course means you will never see the videos but I'm sure they are somewhere on youtube by now. As a bonus this should remove the 100 or so intro videos at the start.

Note: If you ever run verify integrity of game cache on a steam install it will likely put the Movies folder back.

Comment

Working...
        X