Unreal Tournament 3 2.0 server list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 3 2.0 server list

Since I installed the Titan Pack and the 2.0 Patch I no longer get any server results. I can login fine, but just no server list shows. I can see when friends are in a "joinable" game, but it never connects anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, I tried running as administrator as the sticky post said, still no luck.

Comment

Any suggestions? I can't play my game anymore!!

Comment

did you install the patch as well? Sounds like you just installed the titan pack.

Comment

I believe steam downloaded it, the game says 2.0 and it is a black scheme now.

Comment

Check your filter settings. That would be the most common reason your not seeing anything.

Comment

I checked.

Comment

I am using a Belkin router, did they happen to change some type of setting that would not allow my router to access the server listings with the latest patch? Like I said I can login fine and see friends in the friend's list. I tried with and without my firewall on, same problem.

Comment

bump

Comment

The best way to check if your router is the problem is connecting directly to teh internetz, have u tried it?

Comment

launch your game with the UT3.exe which is found in steam / SteamApps / common / tournament3/binaries unreal. normally it should work

Comment

Originally posted by papamanu01 View Post
                        launch your game with the UT3.exe which is found in steam / SteamApps / common / tournament3/binaries unreal. normally it should work
                        Already tried this but thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by syqe View Post
                          The best way to check if your router is the problem is connecting directly to teh internetz, have u tried it?
                          I'll try sometime this week. Thanks. I know the router is good since it is new but maybe I have to set up some settings or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubz View Post
                            Thanks. I know the router is good since it is new ...
                            eheh means nothing :P

Comment

Working...
                            X