What the ****? Game dissapeared off Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the ****? Game dissapeared off Steam

Alright, last night I uninstalled my CBP3 packs, and this morning I went to play and the game would crash whenever I went to play a game. So, I uninstalled... I switched to steam, I went to download the game again, and I got the servers are too busy error, I was fine with that.. I can wait. However, when I went to try again 10 minutes ago, the game is no longer on my steam list... WTF!

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this going to be fixed? Or did I just get ****ed from Steam?

Same here, uninstalled, tried to install with no success (thx "free weekend" ) and WHAM!! UT3 is gone from My games list. STEAM!! WTF??

Comment

People get the same situation http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=818159.

Comment

I just got the same problem, I couldn't even download a single bit, then the game disappeared from "My Games" tab. I hope Steam is going to fix this soon enough...

I can't even download it again (this is why I LOVE the Xbox Live : you can donwload something you already have 987 times if that pleases you).

Wait & see .

Comment

I don't know if that's related BUT my UT 3 came back in "My Games" list !

I deleted the "unreal tournament 3 french.ncf" (depending on your country, it came be named english / german etc) in Steamapps folder, then started Steam, and TaDa !

Maybe Steam already fixed it, but it's worth the try !

Comment

The game reapered and is downloading

Comment

Working...
            X