[PS3] mouse control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PS3] mouse control

I'm not sure if this is really a bug but since having to reinstall UT3 a few weeks ago, every time I load the game my mouse setting seems to reset.

Since initially running the game from launch, I had all the sensitivity settings in the game options set to max and I had smooth mouse scrolling enabled, I never had a problem. I use an MX518 to play and there's are 2 sensitivity buttons on it by the scroll wheel, I never had to touch them.

After the reinstall when I loaded UT3 and started a game with the settings as I originally had then the game was unplayable as the sensitivity was way to high! After trial and error I now have to either have to adjust the sensitivity right down on the mouse for the game to be playable whilst disabling smooth scrolling, or if I enable smooth scrolling I have to up the sensitivity to max on the mouse... it's a weird thing indeed?

So for now I just set I just disable the smooth scrolling and when I start the first game I turn the sensitivity all the way down on my mouse. But I have to do this every time I play now, is there any reason this could be happening?
Working...
X