Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New Nvidia Drivers Fixes UT3 Crashes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you just select notbook drivers, and find out if your video card is support eh? It's a pretty easy system to understand you know. (Not trying to be mean just use your head man.......)

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
      How about you just select notbook drivers, and find out if your video card is support eh? It's a pretty easy system to understand you know. (Not trying to be mean just use your head man.......)
      There is no version for notebooks that matches the one thats been recomanded in this topic.
      However Ive found there oldest beta 179.28 and giving it a try at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebban View Post
        There is no version for notebooks that matches the one thats been recomanded in this topic.
        However Ive found there oldest beta 179.28 and giving it a try at the moment.
        That didnt worked. Game frozen after some random time and I had to restart the machine.

Im still searching for a solution for laptop.
        If anybody could aid me in my searches, please do so.

Comment

Works for me!

Comment

Hello everyone I hope someone here can solve my problom.

I seem to be having an issue, everytime I start the game. just as I log in the game crashes on me, and there isnt a **** thing I can do because as soon as it gets to the log in screen it crashes....everytime...my drivers are up to date my computer should be able enough to run this game I dont understand why it crashes, I even went ahead and got the most recent patches.
            I have:Windows 86x, 3.5 gigs of ram,3.30ghz Duel Core Processor,and a galaxy 9500GT 512MB. not a great card but a good one,runs everything else I have.anyone here know why the game crashes?? please help! I wanna play unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmicjerk View Post
              Hello everyone I hope someone here can solve my problom.

I seem to be having an issue, everytime I start the game. just as I log in the game crashes on me, and there isnt a **** thing I can do because as soon as it gets to the log in screen it crashes....everytime...my drivers are up to date my computer should be able enough to run this game I dont understand why it crashes, I even went ahead and got the most recent patches.
              I have:Windows 86x, 3.5 gigs of ram,3.30ghz Duel Core Processor,and a galaxy 9500GT 512MB. not a great card but a good one,runs everything else I have.anyone here know why the game crashes?? please help! I wanna play unreal!
              Try removing the my games folder and you generate a new

Comment

i have window 7 64 bit the game is in X86 32 bit so there shouldn't be any problems i was able to play it till recently, i had a windows update now when i enter a map poof i go back to desktop this really sucks epic

well i take that back it's not "not" being able to play that sucks it's knowing how the peoples who took everyone's money for a game that barely boots dont seem to care enough to fix it

Comment

i have a 32 bit Windows 7 and UT3 runs well with the Nvidia 266.58 Drivers. I haven't have any crashes since I installed them.

Comment

Hello I keep having unreal tournament 3.exe crash just before games load I have installed the newest driver and the unreal 3 patch and it sometimes works but other times crash GeForce 7300 GT from EVGA windows 7 32bit.

Comment

Development of Tron began in when Lisberger became fascinated with Pong. Along with producer Donald Kushner, he set up an animation studio to develop Tron with the intention of making it an animated film.

recent lists

Comment

Buuhuhuu - i installed the driver speculating for improvements
                        but instead reinstalled now my old driver doesnt work anymore!

P.S.: Now all textures
                        appear like jelly.

P.S.: Looks like all rodents
                        jerked full all maps!

Comment

I tried everything:
                          - system recovery
                          - config delete
                          - uninstall any nvidia
                          and reboot/defragmented
                          also directx new installation
                          the glib doesnt go away!