Servers are empty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are empty?

Hello, I just purchased this game a few days ago and noticed no matter what gametype I search for online, there are hardly any players online! Probably 5-10 servers have one or more people in 'em. Surely this game can't be dead... I've patched to v1.3 and downloaded the Bonus Map Pack, something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

are you referring to the PC/360/PS3 version?

There haven't been any PS3 servers around for the last few days, none today either... my guess is there's an update or something technical happening.

Comment

For the PC there are tons of servers but few players for most gametypes. Warfare and VCTF have the most players. If you looking at pure servers only your also going to see less players as a lot of servers have some sort of vote or other mutator running. The other thing you can do under filters is choose not to see empy servers. This will let you quickly find the servers with people playing.

The one good thing I can say, is since christmas the number of players online seems to have dramatically increased. So stick around as your not the only one just purchasing the game.

Comment

Working...
      X