Graphical problem with the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphical problem with the game.

Hi, first of all i would like to point out that this porblem dosent occour for me, its on my friend. He has the minimum requierments for the game yet he still has graphical difficulties with a major screen freeze for 10-20 seconds & then it unfreezes for about 5-10 seconds & the graphics are just horrible. He is using my original copy of the game. I cant say his system performance atm, but i will add it in time. It dosent. He wont see any graphical changes if he lowers it from the options or puts it on the highest lvl, the only thig you can basicly modify from the options is the screen resolution, i my self thought that the problem may lie in his graphics card maybe its to weak for the game in the other hand im not sure of it sins the game does run, please if you know this issue or have dealt with it please help me out on this one.

There won't be any useful help until you post his system specs...see my sig, below, for what should be included. However, from what little you've said, the 1st thing I would look at is overheating of his graphics card...which probably is not adequate in the first place.

Comment

Working...
    X