Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Files that were supposedly shipped with ut3ed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Files that were supposedly shipped with ut3ed?

Hello everybody i have recently bought the collecters edition of UT3 and i downloaded it on my FX Gateway laptop windows vista and as i was watching the tutorial videos that came with it i suddenly noticed that i had about 1/10000 files that they had lol, infact i dont even have an effects folder a enviorments folder or anything im missing a ton of material that i need to be able to make my level. so can any please suggest anything? i have the unreal engine 2 demo installed on my laptop to i was wondering if that could maybe cause some interference or anything? and i also downloaded it onto my desktop and the unreal ed didint even download on there! so im afraid if i uninstall and reinstall it wont download back onto my desktop? can anyone please help

Are you looking in the right area? I think the editor defaults to the My Docs folder when you try to open something at first. You need to navigate to your installation folder, C:/Program Files/Unreal Tournament 3 by default.

The editor for UT3 doesn't have it's own .EXE file. To get to the editor, you need to launch UT3.exe with the 'editor' parameter. Something like this:

"C:/Program Files/Unreal Tournament 3/Binaries/UT3.exe" editor

You should have a shortcut with it under your 'Start' button.

Comment

My binaries folder is epmty... should i uninstall and reinstall? cause basically everyfolder thats in the unreal tournament folder is empty.....

Comment

Oh nvm i found everything lol sorry im stupid i just now got what you suggested and i found it thanks

Comment

Working...
        X