UT3 ed crashes when testing any level!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 ed crashes when testing any level!

In running Unreal editor 3 on Windows XP pro 64-bit, Intel core 2 quad Q9550, 4gb ddr2-800, Nvidia quadro FX3700, 2x 500GB RAID 1. I can play the game with all the stats maxed out with no problem. Next i try to run the editor, and it runs with no sign of problems. i decide to open up one of the game levels while in the editor and i start to get a feel for the level when all of a sudden it crashes my system(in about 60 seconds every time), blue screen white text appears for a split second and my computer reboots in order to not loose any data, WTF? My old PC could barely run the game but never had a problem with the editor, i get a brand new PC and i get the opposite?! I'm puzzled please help...

Your graphics card is more suitable for CAD than for gaming.

That may have something to do with it.

Comment

The thing that has me puzzled is that i can run the UT3 game online so nice, i can even run crysis full stats without a hitch, wouldn't you think that i should be able to run an editor? Also, how can i get in touch with epic's support directly, i really need this issue resolved. I appreciate any help i can get.

Comment

Working...
      X