Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with putting in cd-key (steam version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with putting in cd-key (steam version)

I just bought Ut3 in steam today. When entering the game i get the intro videos (Epic games,Intel,Nvidia.etc) Then it goes to the screen Enter Cd-Key. I have the CD-key info but there's a problem. It dosent let me type anything!!!! I know its not my keyboard because i pressed F10 and the console popped up and i could type. But typing anything in the CD- key boxes its a no go! Also when trying to click on accept or Exit game on the bottom right corner it dosent do anything. Only way i can exit is by pressing escape.

Could sound stupid but did you try to press the TAB key or at least to click with your mouse into the fields?
    I can't imagine where the problem could be...

Greets

Comment

Yeah nothing works... Except if i press F10 and a green console appears on the top. Which is really wierd. Also the mouse works because when i hover over the Accept button or Exit game it highlights it.

Comment

Try going to your MyDocs/MyGames/UT3/UTGame/Config/ folder. If you see any .INI files there delete them. Then try starting up UT3 again and see if you can enter the CD Key. There might have been a problem when the game created them. The game will create new ones when you start it up. Hopefully that will fix it. If not, I'm afraid I don't know what to do.

Comment

did u fix it already?

Comment

Is your default keyboard language English, or something else? I remember having this problem in previous UT versions and it was fixed by changing the default language to English.

Comment

Working...
            X