6GB triple channel
    ASUS OC Palm
    300GB Velicoraptor
    280GTX SLI 1204MB
    640GB WD
    asus dx 7.1

Same here no sound menu or game

Comment

Mine is the exact opposite, I posted it here earlier but nobody has replied yet. It's weird.

Comment

I would try and disable openal audio in game. Openal support has been awful and causes crashes for some xfi users unless they modify their registry. If disabling openal doesn't work let us know. Also have you ever had sound in the game? What is the command line you are running? And I know its simple but i have to ask: Have you made sure the in game volume is turned up (your profile sound settings dont kick in until after the movies have finished)?

Comment

Originally posted by kartchamp04 View Post
          Mine is the exact opposite, I posted it here earlier but nobody has replied yet. It's weird.
          I also have the reverse problem. Doesn't seem like anyone has a solution.

Comment

I've been having frequent sound lock up where the game is still playable and runs exactly the same but I got a 1/2 second sound just looping till I quit and have to close the game from the processes to get it to stop.

As of today I no longer have any sound in the game at all except the intro stuff.

Not a game breaking issue for the Instagib DM obsessed like myself but still a major problem.

Comment

Working...
            X