Hosting Problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting Problems....

Well I forwarded UDP ports 6500, 7777, and 13000, and even set myself as the DMZ host, and yet STILL I cannot host any games. When I go to host, it even comes up with the message "Your network configuration may not allow you to host... etc.".

I have NO firewalls up blocking it, and can host easily with UT04 and many other games.

Any suggestions?

Well, interesting thing is that I have been able to host two games in which, after a minute or two, someone DOES in fact join! So I can host, at least to some people. Problem is whenever my friend connects to the server it give him the "Connecting..." dialog for a long time and never actually connects. Could it be a problem on his end? But he joins other games just fine...

Comment

Those are the same ports I have used also, and I cant make a game that my friends can join.. A workaround that I have found is that you can go to www.logmein.com and download a program called hamachi.. Which sets up a VPN, this will only work with your friends though as everyone that is going to join your hosted game has to install hamachi and join your VPN..

Comment

Working...
      X