Mouse Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse Issues

My mouse quit working ingame for some reason out of complete randomness. The game still detects the coordinates so I can still mouse over something on the menu but I can't click anything. Was working just fine earlier today and was simply browsing through servers when I think I had to minimize and when I maximize I could still move the pointer around, but couldn't click anything. I have a Razer Lachesis laser mouse. Didn't know if this was a common issue with a easy fix or perhaps anyone else had at least experienced a related issue and found a solution. I've restarted my computer several times, and it seems that my next option would be to reinstall, which I would like to avoid if possible.

Thanks for any responses,

Xearo

I use a Razer Lachesis and have never had this problem. To find out if it is related some how to the Lachesis you might want to plug in a basic USB mouse and see if the same thing happens. Before re installing you could try and rename your UTinput.ini in the Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config folder. The game will reload the input.ini from the default so it might fix your problem without re installing.

Comment

Ok, not sure how or why, but apparently the input.ini broke. Changed the name like you said it now it works...Thanks for pointing that out. What boggles me is how random it was. Been playing the game off and on for over a year now, and out of nowhere that happens. Anyways problem solved.

Thanks again,

Xearo

Comment

Working...
      X