Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Host

everytime I want to host i get this error

I opend port 7777 and it's still not working....

any ideas why?

please help me

Comment

Have you tried opening ports 6500 and 13000 as well as 7777 ?

Comment

This is the usual cause of that message:

Q: What do I have to configure when I get the NAT warning?
        A: Our NAT (network address traversal) checking code looks to see if an external game client can do two things. First, it checks to see if the router allows for unsolicited connections from unknown clients. It does this by seeing if the external game client can connect to a port that the internal game server has not sent data to the external game client on. If this fails, then your router needs to allow for unsolicited packets. Secondly, the game checks to see that the port that is externally exposed is the same as the port the game thinks it is sending/receiving on. Some routers remap (change the port number) the ports that the internal host thinks it is using to a different port. This confuses the server and prevents clients from connecting. For more information see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network...ss_translation. UT3 supports "Full cone NAT" routers only.

Link.

Comment

This isnt really help please just tell me what i need to do? for i can host...

Comment

You need to determine whether your router is half cone or full cone. It probably is half cone. If this is the case, you need to replace your router with one that is full cone.

Comment

wtf why isn't the game support all kinds of router so all can enjoy i bought the game i want enjoy from the all features....

it's not like you buy a new part for your pc and you need your pc support the part it's ****ing a game...

how all the games support all kinds of router only UT isn't??

Comment

Working...
              X