Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/11/09 EVERYONE IS HAVING LOG IN PROBLEMS AGAIN! HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER WITH GAMESPY????

1/11/09 EVERYONE IS HAVING LOG IN PROBLEMS AGAIN! HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER WITH GAMESPY????

??? Yeah, what he said.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I either get a message saying that I can't connect or it takes an extremely long time to login.

I agree with the other two posters... Why does Epic continue to use GameSpy???? We didn't go through this with UT1999, UT2003, or UT2004.

Comment

Is this still happening?

Comment

The 'duplicate' problem kicked me out of some DM games a few times earlier today. Login is working, but slower than it was.

Comment

even am getting same problem that my connection server is lost

Comment

Gamespy ID is down with this message

We're sorry, the page you requested is currently unavailable due to systems maintenance. Please try back later, in the meantime take a look at some of our other great entertainment sites!

Whats worse is I don't even need the stupid server browser. I know the server I want to connect to and type it in console, it won't let me join.

UT3 is limping along, its losing players as fast as new ones join, and now this.

Do us all a favor. Get rid of the gamespy id requirement, have a basic master server like you did for older UT games, let the people with pirated copies play. So the people who actually bought the game have someone to play against. Its not like its really going to cost you business at this point and it actually might give a boost in popularity before the expansion comes out at which point you can go back to banning pirates if you think its hurting your bottom line.

This game was released early, marketed poorly, and supported even worse. Now we can't even play it.

Comment

I really feared someone has hacked my ID. After checking everything without finding a security hole on my computer, I went to the forum. On one side I'm glad that I'm not the only one, but this is really bad.

Comment

Working...
                X