Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second profile renamend to "R3PORTER"

Good evening,

I have encountered a problem with my profile and I hope to get some help here. I asked in a community forum and one guy said, it might be an error with the masterserver’s database.

But from the start: I have two profiles running on my UT3 – one for myself and another for my girlfriend. Both profiles are used on the same PC (of course – it is just one copy of the game). Just this afternoon everthing was fine. On the evening we were looking on enemydown.co.uk for the stats and it sayed, that the profile of my girlfriend was not found. In the game menu leaderboard itself she was listened as ”R3PORTER”.

She can join every server and ingame it is allright, too. The page from enemydown shows, that she is not the only one. What’s the deal with that? I know R3PORTER as a mutator on some servers, but I couldn’t find any info on it.

Does this mean that her profile has been banned, due to some reason (She has not cheated, didn’t say anything rude or something like that). If this is the case, would that affect my CD-key?
    Is there the possiblity to return her profile to normal?

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Now her profile on enemydown links to mine. What is this? :-(
    EDIT 2: And mine is now gone.

probaly cause your using the same cd key

Comment

Okay, now it looks different again: My profile is shown with her name in the leaderboards and hers is still shown as "R3PORTER".

It can't be that one of the profiles is lost

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
        probaly cause your using the same cd key
        Technically the cd key is not linked to the account (as far as i know) but to the op i wish i could help but i have no idea what could have happend

Comment

Working...
        X